Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,024,403
Pageviews Today: 1,837,106Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 14,076
08:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was molested as a child, had a verbally abusive mom, and a neglectful father who ignored me. If I could do it all over again I would
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I used to wonder why God placed me in such an abusive child hood, I was molested by my uncle, had a mother who constantly belittled me to a point where I had 0 self esteem, and a father who neglected me by ignoring me.

As a child, a teen and young adult, I would try to spark a convo with my dad only to have him not respond to me. Then I would see my brother talk to him and he would respond to my brother.

My mom destroyed my self esteem by belittling every little move I made. She called me stupid, dumb, idiot in front of family members. My self esteem was so bad that I really thought I was trash and worthless. I carried that mindset all the way to my 20s. It crippled my teens and young adulthood.

When people would work with me in school or work, they would always tell me that im intelligent, wise, and they always came to me for advice but because of my upbringing, i couldnt see that I wasnt the person my mom labeled me as. I just couldnt see past it because itnwas constantly drilled in my head by my mom that I was worthless.

It wasnt until my early 30s that I discovered that I was high iq, super creative, vivid imagination and I limited myself by believing my mom and dad.

I have no hard feelings about my past now that I understand why God placed me here. Jesus was with me all along through those abusive moments in my life. It was Him that helped me endure all the pain and trauma.

If I could do it all over again, I would take this same exact route because if I didnt, I would have never rescued 5 cats who were in dire need of help. 1 got her leg blown off but I took her to the vet, they charged me 1.5k to put a metal plate in her leg. All of them would have died had I never met them.

I would have never met these little furries who I love so dearly, if God had placed me in another time line.

I would deffinately suffer the pain I went through as a child just to meet and rescue these cats all over again.

If you are suffering now, just know down the road at the end there is a good reason behind it.

If I became rich then in my 20s, I would have never met these 5 cats and they would have died.

God knows whats best for us so put your trust in Him and let Him lead and do all the work.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP