Users Online Now: 1,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 256,551
Pageviews Today: 326,171Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,028
02:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump Raid Smoking Guns - Pottingers Planted Plots A Little Known Deputy National Security Aide Is The Key To Trump FBI Warrant ==WTF ???????????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Donald Trump suspects planted evidence in the raid of Mar-A-Lago, but he probably doesn’t now who took out the last President to be undermined so badly. And if Trump learned who took out Nixon, he would have no problem figuring out who who is undermining him. Stan Pottinger, Henry Kissinger’s hatchetman, took out Richard Nixon. Now his son Matt is taking out Trump’s bid for a reelection.

In October of 2021, I did a series of news shows on a little-known US State Department diplomat named Matt Pottinger that had joined Donald Trump’s National Security team as a Deputy Advisor for Peter Navarro. I had profiled Matt Pottinger as the “Kissinger Kid”, primarily because his father, Stanley Pottinger, was the key man in coming up with “Deep Throat” in the Watergate Affair to take out Richard Nixon as President with Mark Felt of the FBI.

Again, my old metadata rule was in effect - if your father takes out a President, the son is likely to be called on to do the same thing. Lyndon Larouche had out the connection between Kissinger and hatchetman Stanley Pottinger in one of his Executive Intelligence briefings decades ago.

@ GEORGE W E BB DOT COM
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP