Users Online Now: 2,263 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,705
Pageviews Today: 1,067,612Threads Today: 442Posts Today: 7,469
12:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm sorry GLP. . .but I stand with Russia. . . those of you who stand with NATO, EU , USA don't realize you stand with Satan.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message every idiot who comes on here to bash Putin, Russia etc..

are just that: IDIOTS.

they do not realize it is America who has started every war since it's founding...1776..

America has corrupted all countries of the world with perversion, and devil worshipping through it's control of media worldwide and politicians in every country.

Even in America, people who live there hate everyone else..because America is full of evil.

It is very difficult to stay a good person in America..you either have to turn your head and pretend evil does not exist or you get attacked by evil directly on a daily basis.

We all know cowards exist in all countries...but I bet that most of the people in Russia are WILLING to go fight for freedom...

..just like you dumb Americans rushed to fight for freedom in Iraq..

The only difference between Russia and America is that America always fights for power and control...never freedom...and Russia is only fighting for FREEDOM and NOT power and control.

Russia wants to be left the fuck alone...keep poking the Bear
and the Bear is going to claw the shit out of you..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP