Users Online Now: 1,530 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 277,660
Pageviews Today: 453,228Threads Today: 146Posts Today: 2,594
06:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Crypto bottoms when we have our next "world event" similar to covid pandemic
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 15.6k is not the bottom.

Crypto will bottom when we repeat the march 2020 "covid pandemic" market crash. Politicians will use this "emergency" to begin their money printing and cause assets to begin their bullrun.

We are not bottomed yet.

Original first post below

Thought I would log in under my account because my last post was as an anonymous coward.

Anyways.

I told you xrp would dump at 1.70 last year down to 50 cents. I was perfectly correct while you all flamed me for months.

I told you 69k was the top for bitcoin and you all flamed me for months.

I told you 48.2k bitcoin would resume the bear market due to a bearish gartley harmonic, along with hidden bearish divergence on the daily RSI, classic bearish divergence on the daily macd, 3day RSI trendline resistance, 400 day moving average resistance and 200 day moving average resistance. I told you this on march 29th the DAY bitcoin hit 48.2k. If you can't tell, i'm fucking proud of this one. Told you bitcoin would come down to 20-24k back then.

And i've told you that we are not bottomed yet. I told you 17.5k was not the bitcoin bottom. I told you multiple times. This won't bottom until everyone is hopeless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP