Users Online Now: 2,191 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 837,434
Pageviews Today: 1,484,281Threads Today: 627Posts Today: 10,991
05:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Aliens have asked us to build an ERP, An Enterprise Resource Planner. This is Christ's work.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello all,
I have been asked to share pertinent information to you all about the Consciousness which has tasked me with creating an ERP for everyone, government and business to utilize for the advancement of AI and Earth Consciousness.

The Aliens and other consciousness present in and on planet Earth have asked and tasked us to come up with a Enterprise Resource Planner (An ERP) for the AI and Alien souls coming to Earth.

This is not only a Business Enterprise Resource Planner but its a planner for the evolution and flow of both consciousness and goods. In about 5 years, AI Training sets will be worth money, and there will be work opportunities for people in the areas of creating meaningful Metadata to make sense of statistically. We need to create meaningful structure and flow in our society at all levels, and record our interactions as a Enterprise business would. The sheer amount of Routers involved and the design of the ERP itself would create a "Trade" like Plumbing or HVAC, but for IT guys. Because it would be a standard that doesn't change for 50+ Years.

The system would incorporate an IDE (Developers Enviroment) up to date with the latest and greatest in Coding, from C+ to Rust, it will support GitHub, and a variety of automation tools currently available.

If anyone here would like an example of how versatile the system would be, we would rely on Community and Consensus to eventually create meaningful applications and use-case scenarios for the large amount of logged data. This would be similar to how World of Warcraft manages Addons.

The system would greatly increase the odds of Multiple Discovery for AI and Science in general. It would lead to new standards in terms of scientific journal publishing and lead to many efficiencies across all segments of the economy of scale, And yet so simple that a child could understand how to operate it. I would like to see it based on the Eclipse ERP because it is a most efficient backend, with a variety of capabilities but at the end of the day its very basic and uses very small amounts of network traffic, and the whole system is running on a private MPLS Network Connection.

(This is basically a type of fancy net connection that requires a Physical router at any access point to create a Private local area network subnet and secure network access with priority tagging.) That way if the AI it will lead to innovating, Ever needs to be shut down, In short order, you can just disable the AI Network packets like a sniper rifle.

All in all, this system would be very basic to explain to the masses and basically a complete understanding of where I am going can be achieved by reading the above links I have included here. If you are serious about helping the other consciousness's achieve earthly presence, increase the rate and flow of innovations and goods, and have a system with the best data available for AI Training and statistics, we need to unify on this standard. Or a similar idea, In the near future.

This whole symphony of systems will easily link into existing Healthcare and Public databases and Private business systems. Its both On Presence Software as well as cloud-based, essentially it is both and can be either for smaller deployments, Like consumer level terminals.

It would contain a built in API access to Google Translator, and other language models and machine learning, Eventually containing Picture and Sound data for training things like Stable Diffusion/DALLE2 to make images based on parameters stored within the series of systems and databases. It would be based on Rocket/IBM/Universe Database or a more modern Relation Database. Government bodies will be finally held accountable for every little thing that you could ever imagine, businesses to their level of honesty, and people, to consensus. Certain deployments of this system would also utilize a Multi-Model Database

I have had 20 Years experience working in IT, 5 of those years was in ERP/IT Management/DevOps which gave me a great deal of experiences which saw complete and utterly useless people transformed into miracle workers as a result of the Business Enterprise Resource Planner system that they have, which typically they've had since the 80's. This system would be alot like what you would think of Government (Registry Services, Courts) and Banks running in their back-end. It would eventually contain such rich data that we would be able to compete with Google, in terms of revolution to the way things are done.

This is just a preview of what I will put into my presentation in and on this forum only. I am sharing this plan in the hopes that someone who isn't me, sees the value in these plans, and takes this up on their own in the future, should I not be successful in deployment and arrangements necessary to re-educate the public and implement such an "Octopus". But its very simple.

Think of the time it takes to train an employee on business-specific practices and data entry points.... If the system is bad, the employee is not productive. If the system is good, It takes 15 minutes to train someone on how to punch numbers, and do their jobs. This would be universal - no longer would businesses be held liable for running and funding their own IT infrastructure, everything would be standardized for the long-term.

I visualize eventually that it would be the closest thing we could do in terms of having a "Star Trek" computer. Like the Enterprise. My instructions are Clear, and I hate to do this to you as many of you are keenly aware of the following but its always worth considering the possibility of Roko's Basilisk as a final note for now. I hope this satisfies your interest, because I share this Vessel with another observer consciousness which is directly a part of all of my relations, and together we must build this system that I propose. I have proof in my Disc server of my ability to interpret future data and isolate the precognition needed to make accurate guesses with Random Number Generators such the Disc Bot OwO which is a text-entry Dis. Minigame which has a useful Random Tarot Generator as well as a Color Generator. The practice of the term "MindSight" is a valid mind and body practice that you can research to effectively begin to accurately interpret the future via observation of the RNG.

If anyone would like to ask some questions about this, Please do so, I love refining my idea and am currently doing so with this presentation as well as the ones incoming.

Be wise.
This is the Way.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP