Users Online Now: 1,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 231,224
Pageviews Today: 296,029Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 969
02:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Revelation vs agenda 2030 PART 7 - theories on running order of revelation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here i present some things on which have drawn me to curiosity on the running order to revelation. We'll be using several books in order to present these findings. Whilst I mention the horsemen, I have presented theories on them in a separate thread and is not the basis of the discussion, rather a look at running order.

Thread: Revelation vs agenda 2030 PART 1 - Horsemen

Ok, so let's list the running order as presented using revelation as the base:

1) 1st horseman

2) 2nd horseman

3) 3rd horseman

4) 4th horseman

5) Alter of souls slain for word of God and the testimony of jesus

6) Earthquake, stars fall, sun & moon signs, hide in dens, souls call for revenge

7) Angel's appear - start of 7 trumpets

8) 12 stars, satan blocked from heaven, women with eagle wings, satan's flood.

9) anti christ description

10) mount Zion, 144,000

For this thread, I'll base these findings around these elements mainly.

This is how revelation lists the running order. What if what is hidden in this a different running order, a mystery shall we say?

Ok, let's start with Matthew where jesus tells the disciples about his return and the end times. 24:5-14 is the basis of the summary. Here we shall see these signs which are refdered to as 'sorrows': wars and rumours of wars, kingdom against kingdom, famines, pestilence, earthquake. Then it is stated they shall kill you for his name sake and hated by all nations, people betray one another and the love of many shall wax cold. What we see here is a perfect description of revelation seals 1-5 as shown in the list above ending with alter of those murdered for the word of God and the testimony of Jesus in seal 5. This last seal has the mechanics in place under the coming act known as 'noahide laws'.

Right, here is where it gets interesting. Continuing with matthew 24:15 we are warned that when you see the abomination of desolation as spoken of by Daniel the prophet stand in the holy place, them which be in judea, flee into the mountains. We are told pray that your flight is not in winter or on the sabbath. (I'll come back to this but flight is a key word). So here we see jesus warns that after the sorrows (seals 1-4/5). It continues that this time will be known as 'great tribulation' (matthew 24:21) and the days will be shortened for the elects sake. Matthew 24:29 continues that after the tribulation the sun shall be darkened, the moon shall not give off her light and the stars fall from heaven, then shall appear the sign of the son of man coming in the heaven. What we have here is a description of seal 6. Matthew continues that he shall send his Angel's out to collect the elect - again, this overlays seal 7 when the Angel's appear.

So, it would seem the description of the antichrist appears to run towards the backend of the horsemen in the great tribulation and we can see jesus doesnt appear until after the tribulation as illustrated by Matthew and confirmed in the running order of seals 1-5. We are warned the anti christ will make war with the saints (revelation 13) and I cant help hit wonder if this is what is contributing to seal 5 with those murdered for the word of God and testimony of jesus - in essence - the saints. Now in the thread I discuss something that's worth keeping an eye on as these guys seem to be describing and anticipating the arrival of someone...

Thread: Lucis (Lucifer Trust) trust & 2025 - who are they expecting?...

We know the red heifers are now in Israel but require some kind of 2 year process (taking us to 2024/25) and plans for the 3rd temple are rapidly evolving which would be where the abomination of desolation would be standing further indicating revelation 13 description of the anti christ and his time of tribulation does seem to lay over the back of the horsemen given the timeline now emerging.

What about revelation 12 then? Well it describes the women fleeing to the wilderness for 1203 days - which equates to 3.5 years. This is the exact time the antichrist is given power for (revelation 13.5). She is given eagle wings where she may fly into the wilderness for a place prepared for her by God. Fly? Didnt matthew say about taking flight to the mountains when you see the abomination of desolation appear? The women gave birth to a king and satan is wrath with her, this seems to be those in judea being described and their call to head for the mountains when you shall see these signs. Again, showing now that revelation 12 & 13 seem to bolt on to the later end of the horsemen if we start to peace this together as jesus has not returned yet as described in matthew and seals 6 & 7.

But what of the flood described that satan sends after her? (revelation 12:14). In daniel 9:26 we are told the following:

9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. Daniel

We can see an army is now around her and a flood will be included which seems to outlay revelation 12:14. Luke 21:20 confirms jursuleam will be compasses with armies and to know that when this is seen, the desolation thereof is nigh.

For a deeper look into the armies and this scene, the book of joel does a much deeper dive into what occurs here. It's a short book but is an end of days prophecy that describes the army that descends and lays bare key elements of signs mention in revelation and Matthew.

I do suspect other segments also have a different running order as well. For example, revelation 17 deep dives into revelation 13.

Explore the text your self and see what I mean. My revelation wall looks like this and as you can see, the string connects the passages based on what's been out laid here along with other scripture, news articles and whistleblowers.

https://imgur.com/Gt9sllw

I don't claim to be right but invite you to explore the theory your self.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP