Users Online Now: 2,266 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 762,019
Pageviews Today: 1,344,048Threads Today: 571Posts Today: 9,830
03:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking news! Police claim that INCEL COMPLEX was the motive behind Alleged Idaho college murder Bryan Kohberger killings!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to nypost.com (secure)]

University of Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger may have been driven to kill by his history of social issues and a possible “incel complex,” a FBI investigator told The Post.

“The murders may have been… an effort to assert some type of dominance,” FBI agent and security expert Pete Yachmetz explained to The Post this week.
Follow the Story

“I think he may have developed a sort of incel complex,” he surmised.

The term incel – an abbreviation for “involuntarily celibate”– is used to refer to men who struggle to establish romantic or sexual relationships. The identity is occassionally linked to misogynistic online forums and, in extreme cases, crime: In 2021, self-professed incel Tres Genco was busted for planning a mass shooting of 3,000 sorority sisters at an unnamed Ohio university. Genco, 22, plead guilty to the sick plot and is facing life in prison.

Yachmetz’s personal analysis of Kohberger echoed that of Dr. Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist who told CourtTV last week that she believed the suspect fit the incel profile.

“I’ve been saying from the beginning that he’s an incel,” Lieberman said, explaining that she was largely convinced due to Kohberger’s alleged “choice of victims,” or decision to target mostly female college students.

Lieberman was also intrigued by evidence which suggested Kohberger returned to the crime scene in the hours after the murders.

“Incels like to be known for when they kill people, or when they have a conquest like this,” she said.

One alleged middle school crush of Kohberger’s, Kim Kenley, reportedly even contacted the FBI about her experience with him.

“’He would always say, ‘Oh Kim, I think you’re very pretty.’ Jm. And she’d say, ‘Oh my God, leave me alone,’” Kenley’s mother, Sandra, told the Daily Mail.

Another middle school classmate, who asked to remain anonymous, told the outlet that the popular cheerleaders “tortured” Kohberger.

“The whole clique of popular girls made fun of him in school. They were the cheerleaders and the ones that every kid had crushes on,” they said.

Kohberger’s adolescent social isolation was also reflected in posts he reportedly made to online forums, writing in one 2011 entry that he felt “like an organic sack of meat with no self-worth.”

Hypotheses about the possible motive for Kohberger’s alleged crime come as investigators scramble to establish a link between him and the four victims. Af
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP