Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 748,806
Pageviews Today: 1,320,229Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 9,642
03:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We NEED to talk about psychological warfare, psyops and deception targeting patriots (even GLP)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have only been awake to this for 12 years now.

12 years ago I was brainwashed and snapped out of it. Hard.

I realized so much back then (much of it because of GLP actually) pertaining to brainwashing and quickly moving sentiment of large groups with similar ideals.

Well the dial on psychological warfare has been turned up to 11...

Back then, I was in college. I recall most professors preaching either social justice type shit or all out communism. When I went to tell a few people that I trusted, I was labeled an extremist. Said to be like Tim McVeigh for simply bringing up what I was seeing in academia, especially with the assistance of technology.

Here we are today, and psychological warfare has moved beyond its initial small scope to a blanket experience for the whole world.

Covid
2020 election
WWIII

We all knew about Q. We all watched as 2 weeks went by, then another 2, then another...

"White hats are going to save us!"

All this hope injected in patriots to keep them from doing anything fucking SICKENS me!

I'm trying to help keep people out of another wave of brainwashing, especially conservatives, but I am failing.

I had brought to my attention last night "Devolution." Clearly this is real and has happened before, but could that not be a major factor in convincing people it's happening again by way of deception?

Also I watched this military ad for psywar psyops where they're targeting patriotic conservatives to enlist and to do counter warfare using psychological manipulation...

You can't make this up!

The very military that is compromised by the deep state and globalism is now working alongside the very intelligence agencies that brought us to where we are today using psychological warfare... To do COUNTER psychological warfare?

And I'm supposed to fucking TRUST that?

The CIA killed Kennedy.

They did covid and stole elections.

And they're running all this confusion all at once.

BEWARE!!!

I believe they're simply outing us or taking the super naive, gullible or nihilistic and giving them false hope that we're going to be okay so they DON'T DO ANYTHING.

Jordan Petersen
Ben Shapiro
Crowder

Biggest examples right there... Follow the money.

Are people REALLY this dull?

Have we not learned since 2016 what is really going on?

This is a dismantling of America from the inside out.

They need to get into the heads of all, ESPECIALLY now the conservatives!

I was pretty shocked to see proposed psyops to counter the already existing ones...

It's like an evil boss or dictator putting out propaganda to look like rebellion to simply trap the disenfranchised.

Like January 6th.

WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP. GLP!

They're EVERYWHERE including right fucking here on this forum... Constantly. I'm sure you can tell if you are truly awake like you think.

Real evil communists are almost winning this country...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP