Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UNCLE INTEL ::: Biomedical Scientist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A biomedical scientist of 20 years from Switzerland just dropped something on me that I had to share.

Two things that she was in charge of investigating first hand; things she has not seen in all of her 20 years that she believes is because the jab:

1) Blood is produced in your bones, specifically the marrow, until it is large enough to enter the blood stream. She has had to investigate reports of people with blood spots just under the skin. This is a genetic disease; either you’re born with it or not. These reports are coming from people with no known medical history of blood spots. Upon further investigation of the vessel pathways she notes the were thinner than usual. She still had to determine the cause of the blood spots so upon further investigation of the red blood cells she noted that they were too “young;” meaning that they should not have left the bones. She claimed to be the scientist who discovered these young blood cells and determined these blood spots were caused by these cells being released from their bones too early and seeping out of thinning blood vessels; internal bleeding. Upon getting the medical records from the patient’s doctors, she noted that this issue was exclusively happening to people who received the jab. This “young” red blood cell issue is something she claims to have never encountered in her 20 year career.

2) she was also in charge of investigating reports of patients who were showing signs of cancer yet had no cancer. The patients white blood cells were enlarged and discolored; signs of cancer. Upon further investigation she noted that the white blood cells did not contain the protein that determined cancer. Upon gathering the medical records she noted that this issue exclusively happened to patients who received the jab. Again, in her 20 year career, this only started happening since people began getting the jab.

She concluded that these issues are because the jab; tomorrow I’m going to ask if she is willing to go on record and say that; if she is, how should I get this information out in a way that will make a difference?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP