Users Online Now: 2,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 930,295
Pageviews Today: 1,658,509Threads Today: 704Posts Today: 12,525
06:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Time travel caused the problems on Earth?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So... some people have said that time travel caused the problems on Earth.

Can you expand on that?

I need to know more.

I have a theory!

OK so we have aliens. Advanced aliens, from the galactic federation, who are controlling us. Using all sorts of super-advanced tech. Including AI. Space-flight. Soul-insertion. Memory-wipes. Ancient cities being built. Vibrations of the planet itself being changed. Even planets being destroyed or moved. And moon-matrixes being set up. All this shit.

Where do the aliens get their tech from? it doesnt make sense. How can an advanced race "just come in" and control us? If they were so advanced, we'd have this too.

None of this tech exists on Earth. Its literally the greatest violation of the "prime directive" you could imagine. Unimaginable violations. Like billions of times over violated.

All of that space-tech, just to make me have a hard time getting a job and get my soul crushed and feel miserable because of an evil world that females control?

Like literally, what is the fucking point.

Well... anyhow, i think the aliens come from our future. That is... in the future, time-travel will be created. Perhaps even reptilian races will be created from humans. From there... they travel to space and wipe out most of the human races who are fleeing Earth. They start developing time-travel... and then recreate a stupid version of Earth all over again, except controlled by them.

I'm sure major differences will exist in the "next earth". But the patterns will remain. Giant control-systems, stupidity, waste, destruction of the planet, a mad nonsense-population full of idiots. Abusive and evil towards children. And they will be controlled by tech from "our" time-line.

Somehow its like "by using loops" they get around the fact that there are cosmic laws that stop people using advanced tech against a world where it hasn't been invented yet. When the past is the future who knows what time it is anymore.

Well thats my guess. Anyone else? All I have are guesses.

Anyone with real info? Any real time-travellers here?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP