Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I often encounter weird situations when walking at night
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I walk my dogs late at night and often get into strange encounters. For example:

- A guy once walked across the street directly towards me, only to mumble something at the last second and walk away quickly.

- One time a guy was hiding behind a tree and then acted like it was my fault when he got scared, started rambling about "what if I was an old woman and had a heart attack?" Then he started complimenting me on my strength. Wtf?

- There's a little retirement home near my house. One night I walked past and out of nowhere a woman said "want to come inside and help me clean?" I was so taken aback that I could only utter "heh...no thanks..." I assume she was either extremely horny or a murderer.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP