Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Daily Rosary Prayer
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'd like to try and get some people together to pray the rosary daily. If you don't pray the rosary, you still can join in and offer your prayer towards the cause we are praying for. If you know anyone else who prays the rosary(or even prays in any other way), feel free to invite them into the group.

First, I'd like to set up a certain time to pray(8:30 pm eastern time was what I was thinking, if anyone has a different preference let me know, and we will settle on that).Anyone who cannot pray at the selected time, can still feel free to pray any time during the day; However, please try to pray for the cause that we are focusing on.

I'd like to make the first proposal that we pray for the grace of a stronger faith in Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit for ourselves, and all our brothers and sisters. I'd like to devote a Novena(9 days of rosary recitation) for this petition. After this, I was hoping that as a group, we could all decide on praying for other causes, anything from a loved one's health of a certain individual, to more worldly causes, such as virtues like patience, and love; world peace, and the end to abortion and world hunger. Hopefully, we can continue to pray our prayers daily at and around the time we have set, and toward the cause we have agreed to.

If anyone is interested, or would like to build upon, or remodel this method of prayer,drop me a line and let me know.

God Bless!

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP