Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FINCEN personnel in the US to report for duty on Monday June 16th
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just received this in an email from ACOLYTE.

acolyte asked me to please post it... because it relates to what she said about June 16th.

Right now, acolyte sez she is not able to post on GLP. Banned? Dunno... help, please? Thank you. Wasayo

Thread Heading:

*** FINCEN personnel in the US to report for duty on Monday June 16th.

Thread Post:

FINCEN personnel in the US received, on Tuedsay, an emergency memo to report for duty on Monday June 16th. All other branches on the globe(Europe) have been ordered to be on immediate stand-by until further notice.

This is only the second time since 911 that FINCEN has sent out a worldwide call-up.

FINCEN (Financial Crime Enforcement Network) oversees the protection and enforcement of the Financial Protocols of ZION(Illuminati). In particular #3A and #3B of the Protocols.

[ FINCEN is made up mostly of people from overseas police forces and military, particularly European. FINCEN in Montana has a number of Gurkas in its ranks. They have thousands of helicopters and other aircraft at
their disposal, which are appropriately painted black.

FINCEN personnel are trained to land, do their dark deeds, and then disappear into the sky very quickly.The Brotherhood-controlled UN is supporting and helping to
coordinate these operations. All it takes is one major manufactured ‘crisis’, and the starting gun fires. Goodbye democracy, or what claims to be democracy. I understand the plans for the takeover of the United States
are now well advanced. D.I]

For some background. Here is just a basic recap on what some of these protocols involve and who and what they(FINCEN) aim to protect:

"We are interested in the . . . . killing out of the Goyim. Our power is in the chronic shortness of food and physical weakness of the worker, because by all that this implies he is made the slave of our will, and he will not find in his own authorities either strength or energy to set against our will. Hunger creates the right of capital to rule the worker more surely than it was given to the aristocracy by the legal authority of
kings." (Protocol 3).

The American senator, Hubert Humphrey, put it like this:

"I have heard that people may become dependent on us for food. I know that was not supposed to be good news. To me that was good news, because before people can do anything they have to eat. And if you are looking for a way to get people to lean on you and to be dependent on you, in terms of their cooperation with you, it seems to me that food dependency would be terrific."

"The hatred ... will be further magnified by the effects of an economic crisis which will stop the dealings on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all subterranean methods open to us a universal economic crisis whereby we shall throw upon the streets whole mobs of workers simultaneously. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot. Ours they will not touch, because the moment of attack will be known to us and we shall take measures to protect our own."
(Illuminati Protocol 3).

Another one of interest is:

"We shall raise the rate of wages which, however, will not bring any advantage to the workers, for, at the same time, we shall produce a rise in prices of the first necessities of life..... we shall further undermine artfully and deeply sources of production, by accustoming the workers to
anarchy and to drunkeness and side by side therewith taking all measure to extirpate from the face of the earth all the educated forces of the goyim. In order that the true meaning of things may not strike the goyim before the proper time we shall mask it under an alleged ardent desire to serve the working classes and the great principles of the political economy about which our economic theories are carrying on an energetic propaganda."
(Protocol 7).

BARAKA BASHAD

acolyte
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP