Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To the mod that unbanned me...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey Mod!, and everyone else who clicked this thread.

I just wanted to apologize for using the T word earlier this morning. There was a thread about the works of Dr. John Coleman, specifically "Hierarchy - The committee of 300 4th Edition(Dr. John Coleman).pdf" and a short write up about it on another site.

While looking in to this, I found a number of his books available on ScribD.com, a search for Coleman will produce 4 of them on the first 2 pages of the search results. One of his books had the T word in the title, and Scrib uses the title of the book in the url, so while I removed the word from the description, I didn't consider the url...

In my defense I haven't gone to sleep yet since Friday Night / Saturday Morning. I am having some issues at 1 of my data centers and have been dealing with NOC monkeys and my local staff in DC for 3 days now... FUN with a Capitol F & U! :)

Anyways, thanks for the rapid unbanning, it is very much appreciated. With my email being down I wasn't sure if I would be allowed back on... very cool!

If I may make a suggestion; A list of banned or auto banned words would be a nice addition to the FAQ. The only reason I knew what I did to get banned is because I had read some bitchings about associations and what not. For those of you who do not understand that last sentence, pay no mind, I am sure the intended recipient understands what I am saying.

Thanks again for the effort!

Himie
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP