Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pain Relief for when TSHTF...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A few weeks ago there was a thread asking about what kind of pain relief was possible, if you couldn't afford or get to a doctor...

Several things was mentioned, one of them being that the Poppy seeds you may have in your cupboard are actually OPIUM POPPIES and that you can sprout the seeds and grow plants from them.

I was a little skeptical about this so I did some research and found that indeed, the only edible (Or sold as edible) poppy seeds are from the same plant that opium comes from. The seeds don't have much if any opium, by the way...

That led me to test the seeds themselves to see if they would really sprout and grow...

They did! (I have thrown the sprouts away however, as I don't need opium poppies around my house, it was just a test to make certain the seeds were real and would grow.They did, I destroyed the plants. don't do drugs kids.)

But I promised I would report in on it if that actually worked.

:)

Now, technically it's illegal to even start the sprouts on purpose, but as long as you do not intend to harvest opium, there is almost never a legal consequence to growing them. (If found in your flower bed, they will be pulled and destroyed, but as long as you don't try to harvest the opium by scoring the seed pods and collecting the dried 'sap' (which is opium!) you are generally in the clear.

However, we are talking about a mythical time when the only medications you may have are those you can collect or make for yourself.

This one is actually possible!

:)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP