Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject burdock leaf
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i have been doing reasearch on this herb for a while now. i decided to experiment on a man with bad hips. he applyed the leaf and kept on for four hours and repeated.

his limp is gone. i am not surprised, just upset we are so brainwashed that we do not know this simple remedy. it is used for many things and grows wild in pa.

the burdock {aretium} according to the instructions and you will be healthy. Nobody ever will be taken the kidneys away or necessary to go under the dialysis. Your blood presure will increase by 10,e.g. 140/100 will go up to 150/110 next month.It is the congealed blood and the burdock will cure it within a week. It has also curative effects when you suffer from different female problems,a cyst,inflammation after the operation of ovaria or a womb,aches in underbelly. I can cure it in 20 minutes. With no sexuality,suffered from ostheoporosis,when consequences of opration are not usually discussed,the burdock can clear your veins and vessels.

When operation of the spine was carried out two or five times and it did not help and you still have pains and difficulties with your spine,my diagnosis is inflammation of the sciatic nerve,jammed nerve or a strike and I am able to cure it without operation in two visits that makes no more than 1 or 2 hours together. I wash the burdock leaves hitching it against the walls of the tube in two waters,let it dry and enwrap it round the body with elastic bandage.

I am the first all over the world who has cured the liver and the gall bladder. No operation forever. I am the only one on this planet who has cured migraine and women`s difficulties with my magnetism and who is able to cure spine and kinetic organs while one waits.

An amazing invention in the medical field was discovered by healer Mr Anton Hornacek , Stará Turá, Slovakia. Using of a burdock / Arctium lappa A. majus and Artrium tomentosum /. It grows from May to October.

The causes of illnesses:
Most illnesses arise because of excessive perspiration. Inflammations and pains of joints, lumbago, pains in the elbows backbone, locomotive system, women`s diseases, prostate and illnesses of entrails arise because of excessive perspiration. Out of inflammations arise tumours, cancer, heart attack and strokes.
That is why it is very important to wear a vest or a T-shirt because they suck the sweat and avoid the inflammation.

Diagnostics: It is very suitable to wrap up the whole body into burdock leaves at last once a year, fasten with an elastic bandage and leave it working for four hours, during the night the best. Put on the burdock leaves with their facial side to the skin. After four hours take out the leaves gradually and check if the colour of any of them has not changed. If yes, it signalizes the inflammation. If the colour does not change it means there is no inflammation. If the colour changes to brown or black it signalizes the inflammation of a medium intensity. If the colour changes to cinnamon and the burdock leaf is dry and it crumbles, it signalizes a strong inflammation. The change of colour on a burdock leaf can be a spot of a size of 1 cm, or there can be more of them, or the spot can be round the whole leaf.

Treatment:
On the place where change of colour occurred and signalized the inflammation put the burdock leaves /Arctium lappa A. majus or Arctium tomentosum/ and fasten them firmly with an elastic bandage. Let the leaves work for 24 hours the best on the inflammated place. Repeat the procedure until the colour of burdock leaf remains the same and the inflammation is cured using a burdock. The time of treatment of a medium inflammation is 1-2 weeks, when the inflammation is strong 3-4 weeks. During this time avoid the water as much as possible-as hot like warm or cold water speads the inflammation. It is recommended to take a shower maximum twice a week for 3 or 4 minutes.
We make the diagnostics by putting one leaf and when treating the inflammation put the leaves twofold. The burdock leaf suppresses 20-50% of inflammation pain in 24 hours and in a week time it suppresses the pain totally. By curing the inflammation we automatically prolong the length of our life. The healer Mr Hornáček says: "I suppose that by using burdock leaves we can cure even a man in a coma."
Mechanical problems and pains are suppressed by a healer during the personal visit using personal magnetism. People after operation of backbone have no pain after the first visit. The treatment effects the whole locomotive apparatus (elbows, knees, joints, backbone, weakness in legs and hands). Till half an hour he suppresses pains of breasts, ovaries, womb and the point of sexuality (3 cm under the belly button).

Using burdock leaves we can treat cystitis, women`s diseases, womb, breasts, lower abdomen and liver. As mentioned above put the burdock leaves on the place where needed and fasten it with an elastic bandage. Put the leaves on until the colour of the burdock stays green-then the inflammation is treated. On vagina put the burdock leaf wearing knickers.
Using burdock leaves we can treat strokes and psychical problems. As prevention against these illnesses it is very good to take a burdock leaf treatment every spring. It helps to congestion of brain and to settle the blood pressure. During the night put the burdock leaf on your fore head and your head and fasten it with an elastic bandage. Start from your forehead around the whole head with the face uncovered. Repeat the treatment for 7 - 10 days. The healing power of burdock effects through the hair and the head bones.

Using the burdock leaf we can treat heart attacks. Put the burdock leaf on the chest where your heart is and also on the back and fasten firmly with an elastic bandage for four hours or for the whole night. After stroke or heart attack put on the burdock leaves immediately to avoid death. The burdock works as a pump. It draws the coagulated blood. When in need you can use the leaf of symphytum officinale L, in the winter the leaf of cabbage or kale.

Treating the mentally ill children. Children who are born mentally ill have a brain inflated with blood. The damage of brain depends on the amount of time child had been without breathing (1 - 10 minutes). After two weeks of continuous putting the burdock leaf on head the blood from inflated brain disappears and the children recover. The burdock leaves can be used also with adults, their state gets better.

Recipes:
Treatment of Varicose ulcer and "black leg": Wash the burdock leaves under cold water 4 - 5 times. Dry in cool place, put on your leg 4 - 5 times a day, always a new leaf during 1 month (Until it remains green). Then the treatment with Symphytum officinale L starts. Grate the root of symphytum and put the mixture on the wound and also around it. Put a freezer bag on it and fasten with an elastic bandage. Change the mixture twice a day during the period of 3 months. The skin gets lighter.

[link to www.liecitel1.sk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP