Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fractures in the “Truth” Movement
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fractures in the “Truth” Movement
“It’s not too cool to be ridiculed
But you brought this upon yourself
The world is tired of pacifiers
We want the truth and nothing else“

—Stevie Wonder

What is the “Truth Movement?”

What some contemporary writers and activists term the “Truth Movement” (loosely defined as those who search for truth behind government corruption) is actually an age-old phenomenon, which I refer to as the Generational Freedom Movement. I’ve written two parts of an ongoing series entitled “Heroes of the Generational Freedom Movement.” This series details, so far, two individuals I name heroes for their efforts to expose corruption. Namely: General George S Patton, and General Smedley Butler. They are both military men, but there is a reason I chose both. To read Part 1 click here. To read Part 2 click here.

Throughout the generations, from Spartacus to the traditional Irish Republican resistance to the British Crown, there has been a spirit of rebellion against oppression inherent in the human race. Throughout these same generations, the elite of the human race have been honing their skills of oppression. For in the modern “first” world we have a mental slavery to counter the direct, violent oppression of the third world. It would seem as though those with the illusion of freedom have the stronger chains. Rebellions and armed resistance are frequent where oppression is outright, and non-existent where “freedom reigns.”

Here in the first world, where communication is key–where propaganda is almost all-encompassing–we fight an information war. We demand and use our freedom of speech like third world farmers use their AK-47’s. We change policy with our speech.

There is a genuine opposition to the power elite in these united States. I’ve been a part of it for almost twenty years, in one form or another. When the BATF fire-bombed a church in Waco, Texas, it straightened my spine like an electroshock. The public anger was palpable. Those I found who sympathized with me referred to the burgeoning numbers of truth-seekers as the “Patriot Movement.” Militias sprang up all over the country–some of us were fed up to the point of preparing for the worst, should the BATF choose to treat us the same as they did those in Waco.

After 9/11/01, the patriot movement morphed from “kooky militiamen” to a more mainstream phenomenon, simply by attrition–9/11 was so huge it was bound to cause people to open their eyes and pay attention, and those who caused 9/11 knew this would happen…

[link to waronyou.com]
[link to whatreallyhappened.com]
On rense too!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP