Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians ... let's talk.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Friends, I want to keep this as respectful as possible.

I gotta break something to you. Religion (not just yours!!) is a lie used by kings and queens and leaders of the world to make you their servants. The guys who wrote the book in the first place are currently making the book of Revelations happen ... so don't be too impressed. All has to do with 2012.

Please think objectively. What are the odds that a religion (that has done a heck of a job keeping folks in line) has actually survived 2000 YEARS without being molested by the powers that be???? It would be the ONLY thing that wasn't. It would also be the most effective thing to molest for their purposes. Which is control.

There is a lot of truth in the bible, but don't think for a second that religion wasn't created to keep people from asking questions and looking into the truth.

Why would you listen to a group that tells you the savior of the world hung out with a whore all the time?

Why do churches have roofs?

Why are we taught in church to look DOWN then we pray??

Why are all the prayers so rythmic and everyone must say the same words at the same time????? "Lord's Prayer for example". Kinda creepy isn't it?

These guys are MASTERS of rubbing shit in your face and telling you it smells like roses! We need to stop falling for this 2000 year old crap.

I can mathematically prove there is some sort of God. I've been in contact with angels (who are space aliens ... LOL duhhhhhh! Hmmmm why didn't they talk about this in church????) I was surprised too!

Don't be an idiot and think they're all bad!! Some are "fallen" (bad) many are here to help us! Some created us. Why is this so hard to beleive? We can already clone things with our unevolved technology.

You must think with logic to see what is real. You've been lied to in a disgusting way.

ALLOW YOURSELF to think about it. God gave you free will. If you look into it, find out it's wrong, and come back and appolagize, God will not freaking punish you for wanting to explore and find out what is REAL?!?!?!

Kind interesting how you're made to beleive that isn't it ... hmmm makes you wonder.

Funny how you're made to beleive your personal beleifs are the ONLY true ones regarding God. All based off one book, which was allegedly written LONG before anyone we know and could vouch for it's credability.

The clincher .... CHURCHES ARE TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS ?!?!?!?!?!

If you truly know who runs this country, and you beleieve they don't extort churches to be nice???? Think again!!! All part of the same lieng machine.

Don't let them trick you. They even give you clues!!!

THE GREAT DECEPTION. Doesn't the anti-christ come in the name of God??? The church is the great deception.

I'm truly sorry. I know if you can realize this it will change your entire reality and that's difficult.

But we as a species just can not tolerate allowing other to continue to be lied to at such an important juncture in the history of our planet and species.

I'm up for a conversation on this if you think you can prove me wrong.

I'm reasonable and logical ....

bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP