Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 467,357
Pageviews Today: 791,078Threads Today: 341Posts Today: 5,180
10:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject meditating for a minute 2morrow at 11am or pm couldn't hurt anyone. plus it is the most powerful date for transformation we have ever experienced
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message numerologically and esoterically speaking - "11" is the master creative number, and tomorrow is 11.11.11 (2+0+0+9=11)

ya i know im crazy, but what do u have to lose for one minute? just close your eyes, take long deep breaths, and imagine world peace xD

i think were so numbed by seeing war all the time, we tend to forget to imagine what world peace would be like... in reality everyone just wants to be happy, right?

so why is there an unlimited budget for wars that dont even make much sense? this makes the money so tight, we bicker over how to spend what little of it is left.

i know everyone feels apathetic, including myself, cuz ya there's never gonna be some massive movement against this basic sillyness of the system.

but there doesnt need to be. ur mind is a lot more powerful than u think, and just imagining a world with no war and no poor, full minds and full stomachs, is truly all that it takes. try it out tommorow @ 11am or pm local time, and see what happens...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP