Users Online Now: 2,250 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 536,066
Pageviews Today: 946,118Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,227
10:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message you that hath ears to hear, may you hear.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Jesus - Matthew 10:34

Emissaries of truth have told you of 'the war for your mind' and I pray you have heard and comprehended.

The 'spiritual war' has now been switched to overdrive, a direct assault on the 1st mind of billions.

Those who have attained the 2nd mind and have relaxed comfy secure in the afterglow of their 'enlightenment' are perhaps perplexed by the sudden resurgence of 'dark' images or 'impure thoughts', annoying repetitive replaying of songs or jingles... (empathy for those still slaves to the 1st mind, for you these times must be terrible).

Now the time is favorable, the 3rd mind is accessible to many.
Claim your Divinity friends - become what you are.

Om Namaha Shivaya
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP