Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MMS KO's Urinary Tract Infection
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm posting this just as it occurred...

Four weeks ago a urinary tract infection hit me, complete with having to pee every hour, pain and cloudy urine. I didn't feel like eating so I went into action immediately. Hitting the intruders with real cranberry juice, withdrawal of protein and sugar, eating only alkaline producing foods with heavy vitamins and minerals(including uva ursi which worked very well to stop the pain and strengthen bladder functions), the pain receded as did the need to urinate every hour..... but my urine remained very, very cloudy with the funky smell that accompanies urinary tract infections and I had to get up at least twice during the night. I played around with this issue for two weeks.

ENTER MMS... (and don't think I didn't recoil at the concept of ingesting chlorine in any form). Not to mention the fact that I don't trust claims of anything being "the most amazing savior since Jesus".

Well, this time I was blown away. ONE DROP and my urine was crystal clear. Within two days I was sleeping through the night without having to get up once. I'm still, two weeks after-MMS, astonished at the rapid disappearance of whatever bacteria was happily multiplying. The price wasn't shabby either, nor can we discount the joy of yet again not having to take antibiotics or succumb to visiting an allopathic institution. (Being 67 and totally drug and pain free is a testimonial for staying away from pharmas.

After the first drop produced such smashing results, I took the MMS as required, increasing to 10 in less than a week, and then I stopped because one night, not thinking, I took it without food and that was not cool. Will restart the complete regiment after the beginning of 2010. I have to say, that I've felt super terrific after having taken even a limited amount of MMS. No sign of a cat allergy and I sailed through the Holiday Hysteria..... so whatever this stuff is, swimming pool water or not, it's doing some highly noteworthy bodywork.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP