Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71169035 Quoting: Temple Builder
hey OP, if he has the Neo nomem white stone then who are you to identify him? Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71169035
One who goes by a sound calling.
[link to 1828.mshaffer.com (secure)
SOUND, a. [L. sanus.]
1. Entire; unbroken; not shaky, split or defective; as sound timber.
2. Undecayed; whole; perfect, or not defective; as sound fruit; a sound apple or melon.
3. Unbroken; not bruised or defective; not lacerated or decayed; as a sound limb.
4. Not carious; not decaying; as a sound tooth.
5. Not broken or decayed; not defective; as a sound ship.
6. Whole; entire; unhurt; unmutilated; as a sound body.
7. Healthy; not diseased; not being in a morbid state; having all the organs complete and in perfect action; as a sound body; sound health; a sound constitution; a sound man; a sound horse.
8. Founded in truth; firm; strong; valid; solid; that cannot be overthrown or refuted; as sound reasoning; a sound argument; a sound objection; sound doctrine; sound principles.
9. Right; correct; well founded; free form error; orthodox. II Tim 1. Let my heart be sound in thy statutes. Ps. 119.
10. Heavy; laid on with force; as sound strokes; a sound beating.
11. Founded in right and law; legal; valid; not defective; that cannot be overthrown; as a sound title to land; sound justice.
12. Fast; profound; undisturbed; as sound sleep.
13. Perfect, as intellect; not broken or defective; not enfeebled by age or accident; not wild or wandering; not deranged; as a sound mind; a sound understanding or reason.
SOUND, adv. Soundly; heartily. So sound he slept that nought might him awake.
SOUND, n. The air bladder of a fish.