Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,457 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 43,752
Pageviews Today: 124,963Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,819
02:26 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79046444
Canada
06/29/2020 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
It only took a tiny, tiny percentage of the American colonists to create the American Revolution. It could take only a tiny, tiny fraction to cause the American Communist Revolution. GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR, TRUMP.

I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

[link to www.westernjournal.com (secure)]
 Quoting: AggregateThreat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
06/29/2020 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
"FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%"

spoken like somebody who doesn't have their head up their ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79082351
United States
06/29/2020 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
Wake Up America! Time to wake up those who are asleep!
 Quoting: MrCoolone


They Don't have the GUNS so they can eat shit and die.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18100157


No but they have the TV, Newspapers, Films, Music, Publishing, Social media, academia, Judiciary, corporations, Kindergardens, Schools, Universities, Banks, NGO's, think tanks, Secret societies - the UN, the WHO, the CDC, tax, free foundations, the federal bureaucracy and on and on and on.

More importantly they have framed and formed the very concepts you use to think with - formed them so that they will never lose - that is why they have been beating you back into a corner for the last 150 yrs.



Luckily someone hashed out a comprehensive detailed fix for the fatal flaws of Western Civilisation that allowed this to happen - it's called PROPERTARIANISM - it will be the 'marxism' of the 21st century.
 Quoting: Johnny Be Good


The world is getting sick and tired of these ism's...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77616301
Greece
06/29/2020 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
The 98% will just shoot the 2%. I know for a fact I will!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77616301
Greece
06/29/2020 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
The 98% will just shoot the 2%. I know for a fact I will!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77616301


Go run this on scenario at your military war college!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78985198
Italy
06/29/2020 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
I hear his message but what can we do? In what way can we act, legally, and counter this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77616301
Greece
06/29/2020 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
You got me fucked up with Gandhi, bitch!
mld

User ID: 79067508
United States
06/29/2020 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
Wake Up America! Time to wake up those who are asleep!
 Quoting: MrCoolone


They Don't have the GUNS so they can eat shit and die.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18100157


I wouldt be so sure of that they had them in seattle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79088711
Czech Republic
06/29/2020 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
hesright
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72665427


The 2% people ALREADY CONTROL 98% - wtf does he mean "about to control"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78526881
United States
06/29/2020 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
He says 2%. Just think about it for a bit, 2%.

That's 2 people out of every 100.

That's like those 2 people in St. Louis who defended their home from the protestors. Only difference is that there would be 2 protestors confronted by 98 regular citizens, most likely armed by the way, as were the 2 people in St. Louis.

Now, we don't even know whether those 2 people in St. Louis knew how to use the weapons they had. But you can rest assured, there has to be at least 2 people out of the 98 that DO know how to use a firearm, and that's all that would be needed to take out the 2 protestors.

I say, nothing to be concerned about AT THIS TIME. The tide is turning. Those sympathetic to the protestors at the start are beginning to see them for what they are. So what's the chance those 2% will eventually grow to 10% or maybe even 25%. Not a very good one, the way I see it. Besides, that 2% herd is slowly being thinned due to the arrests that have been going on all along.

Eventually, they'll get frustrated and turn to violence and bloodshed once they realize they're not being taken seriously. Hopefully, when that happens, they'll be quickly put down. So ends their so-called revolution!

Acting too soon, coming down real hard on their movement at this time, could actually cause the general public to once again sympathize and side with the protestors. That we don't want!

So, I think it's best to wait until they mess up big time and then move in and stomp their little revolution out once and for all.

That's my opinion, for what it's worth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76288549


I don't know who Flynn is referring to but the real 2% are not protester golems.

The 2% is a small, predatory, ethno-centric group that boasts 50% of the U.S. billionaires and controls media, finance, academia, government etc. IOW, the choke-points of society.

Now, who do you think that could be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79066882
Moldova, Republic of
06/29/2020 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
Now, who do you think that could be?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78526881


You worry about the leftists, let others worry about the J oos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75116398
United States
06/29/2020 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

[link to www.westernjournal.com (secure)]
 Quoting: AggregateThreat


I don't think that either flynn or trump know what it's like to be white living among the great unwashed population of our country.
I don't look to any of "law" enforcement to be of any help to the citizens. a rare county sheriff, maybe, but city cops are just enforcers and revenue agents for the city/state. they act like John q citizen is dirt under their feet, just someone to stop for some minor infraction of their codes to steal some money from. He says the cops are demoralized. good.
 Quoting: Pilgrim001


Cops are in the Illicit drug business, Making a fortune and acting like they are in a Scarface movie. I dread the future. We are doomed. Any men of value are hunkering down in their homes while the world collapses around them...as if no one will notice them.
sssssteve

User ID: 79087103
United States
06/29/2020 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
DJT, time to get this Patriot back in the game.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78526881
United States
06/29/2020 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
Now, who do you think that could be?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78526881


You worry about the leftists, let others worry about the J oos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79066882


And just who is doing that?
Ben Kenobi

User ID: 78469143
United States
06/29/2020 10:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
I was thinking the other day about who could replace Trump on the ticket if he decided to step aside.

Flynn might be that guy.....
 Quoting: Jim at the Path Across


Jedi mind trick
~These aren't the tards you're looking for~

sealsidewaysbananasexcowbonkrastabanan
Coastie
User ID: 73191545
United States
06/29/2020 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
When I first read this I was thinking this was a COVID thread. 2nd time I realized it was a blm I mean antifa , shit they the same. Any way I realized it applies to both. You aren’t hearing the media hype the deaths, the need for ppe and ventilators. The few are controlling the many. Needs to stop
DoomsdayGuy

User ID: 78194907
Canada
06/29/2020 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

[link to www.westernjournal.com (secure)]
 Quoting: AggregateThreat


After 4 years in office and not 1 single investigation into Hillary Clinton.

Not a single investigation to Uranium One.

He has allowed CHAZ to go on uncontested for what almost a month now. A bunch of little college kid punks.

But hey tomorrow could be different.

Not sure if anybody has pointed this out but you have to actually start something before you can win. It takes actions not cheap-ass words. Thats all we ever get is posturing.
Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematical plan of reducing us to slavery.
Rights of British America, 1774, Thomas Jefferson
IPgeolocater is broken, cant tell the difference between the US & Canada. 100% American
Lily o' the Valley

User ID: 75944363
United States
06/29/2020 11:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
It's more like .005% of the population control the other 99.995%. 2% controlling would be refreshing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75247055


False just because 2% aren't out on the streets doesn't mean 2% aren't behind their little movement.

Most conservatives are sitting on their asses letting it happen.

Most of this 2% are not on the streets they are participating and they are cheering it on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75475378


I'm stockpiling my guns and ammo as are co-workers. We are just waiting for the right time to use them. I suspect we'll be taken out in night-time raids and killed before we can even get anywhere though. So be it, I don't really fear dying. So far they haven't really done anything that ominous. Mass renaming of things because they are offensive and destroying a few statues. If they want to waste their time on that shit, more power to them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79088268


I am studying history. Reading a lot about WWII resistance movements. A gun would be of little use to me now, my vision is too shot for that sort of thing.
*** Good deeds bring rewards, bad actions bring troubles. That is a law of the universe. ***
Lily o' the Valley

User ID: 75944363
United States
06/30/2020 12:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
I was thinking the other day about who could replace Trump on the ticket if he decided to step aside.

Flynn might be that guy.....
 Quoting: Jim at the Path Across


Now wouldn't that make the Left reverberate!
*** Good deeds bring rewards, bad actions bring troubles. That is a law of the universe. ***
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78162027
United Kingdom
06/30/2020 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

[link to www.westernjournal.com (secure)]
 Quoting: AggregateThreat


We all NOSE who these 2% are...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78785509
United States
06/30/2020 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
hesright
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72665427


The 2% people ALREADY CONTROL 98% - wtf does he mean "about to control"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79088711


Right? And then there's that pesky layer of .05% often rounded up to say 1 percenters.
But, I do know what you mean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79030144
United Kingdom
06/30/2020 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
A man with BALLS and loads of honour..he knows the game..

Thread: FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT - Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%





GLP