Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,522 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 329,495
Pageviews Today: 983,045Threads Today: 413Posts Today: 7,745
12:34 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?

 
The Daughter of Zion***
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 80752867
09/28/2021 12:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?
We now have a disturbing new theory emerging that deserves a real investigation. I credit this to Michael Snyder of The Economic Collapse Blog, who asked in a recent article, “Where Did All The People Go?”

As Snyder points out, the global shortage of workers — now widely reported across the world — can only really be explained if a large number of working-aged adults are no longer with us. In the United States, with the US Supreme Court striking down the CDC’s unconstitutional eviction moratorium, people need to work in order to pay rent (the free rent has stopped). And with covid stimulus payouts having ended in most states, people can’t support themselves staying at home and not working… especially with food inflation driving grocery prices through the roof. [link to www.naturalnews.com (secure)]
Justthefacts12345

User ID: 78728919
United States
09/28/2021 12:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?
Good idea, where are the people? I have not lost any family members to Covid. So, no unaccounted people i my life.
wisconsin

User ID: 3787795
United States
09/28/2021 01:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?
.
... nothing! ... nothing! ... nothing! makes sense anymore! ...
.

.

Our family celebrates The Lord's Feasts:
[link to www.grafted-promise.net]

Fools and the dead don't change their minds. Fools won't and the dead can't.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar. You are only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Quoting: CountryWise

Amos 5:13 - Therefore at such a time the prudent person keeps silent, for it is an evil time.
Speed Stick

User ID: 75146576
Switzerland
09/29/2021 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?
Good idea, where are the people? I have not lost any family members to Covid. So, no unaccounted people i my life.
 Quoting: Justthefacts12345


KEPT OUT OF THE NEWS AND CONFIRMED TRUE:

Melbourne's Health Minister Martin Foley Drops Bombshell,

95 PERCENT

(not 85 percent as some are erroneously reporting)

95 percent of people in Melbourne's hospitals are vaxxed


https://imgur.com/a/wHXysYu


I have here more than the short clip that trolls are claiming has been taken out of context, the FULL CONTEXT is here.

ALT MEDIA IS SCREWING THIS UP AND SAYING 85 PERCENT. It is 78 percent fully vaxxed and 17 percent partially vaxxed, for a total of 95 percent. Now we get the truth. The shot is SO BAD it is completely shutting out normal hospital attendance, with the most serious cases admitted. The vax is so bad that only 5 percent of normal hospital visits for things other than vax damage are there now, the 5 percent which represent the most serious normal cases.

Martin says it cleary: Of the TOTAL number of people in the hospital yesterday, 78 percent were fully vaxxed, and 17 percent were partially vaxxed. That leaves only 5 percent non vaxxed.

The full context of this statement is here, this is not a "convenient" or deceptive edit. This is a stroke of luck to get, because it proves what happened everywhere else, including the United States. Everywhere else it got totally censored by big tech, scamming doctors, and a fraudulent MSM.

This is precisely why there are so many jobs that no one is filling - the people have been WIPED OUT.


Thread: Melbourne’s Health Minister Martin Foley Drops Bombshell, 85% Of Those In Hospital Are Vaccinated
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66395839
Australia
10/22/2021 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?
Yes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80211242
United States
10/22/2021 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?
They gone





GLP