Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,463 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 229,454
Pageviews Today: 444,259Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 2,946
06:48 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022

 
KLAUS ANAL SCHWABBIN
User ID: 83311510
05/19/2022 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]



Famine, floods, pestilence, drought, plague, war, and rumors of war. These are the key issues facing the world today and the invitation-only World Economic Forum (WEF) next week in Davos, Switzerland, is just the place to find the answers provided by the select globalist elites, founder Klaus Schwab declared Wednesday.

“The return of war, epidemics and the climate crisis, all those disruptive forces have derailed the global recovery,” Schwab, the forum’s executive chairman, told journalists in an almost biblical prognostication ahead of the convention’s start on Sunday.

“Those issues must be confronted in Davos, and the global food crisis in particular needs our immediate attention,” he added in an online briefing, according to the Irish Times.

The return of a 2,500-strong in-person gathering after the coronavirus pandemic comes as the world struggles to meet the challenge presented by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

It all comes down to trusting in the WEF to find the correct outcomes and implement them as instructed, Schwab and his unelected workers submit.

Quote of the Day from @borgebrende, President of @wef.

Read more: USE_REAL_LINKw4F1rrjyr4 #wef22 pic.twitter.com/cAqSp32l4i

— World Economic Forum (@wef) May 18, 2022
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73838776
United States
05/19/2022 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
He is an existential threat to our very lives and our survival, and so are the politicians and the media who slavishly follow him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80697653
05/19/2022 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
He is an existential threat to our very lives and our survival, and so are the politicians and the media who slavishly follow him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73838776


The Illuminati Satanists are our worst enemy.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 83311510
05/19/2022 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Pass out the stingers, boys. We're going skeet shooting in Switzerland
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73838776
United States
05/19/2022 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
It is very disturbing that these unelected "elites" believe that their wealth entitles them to try and socially re-engineer the world according to what they want. What they want is even more wealth and for everyone else to be their slaves. And people like Biden are just tools to be used for their globalist agenda.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73838776
United States
05/19/2022 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 83311510
05/19/2022 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Just as the revolutions that rocked the world during the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries were aimed at the royalist-state system and the bourgeois liberal democracy to which it gave birth, the revolutions of the future will be violent reactions to the growing globalist dictatorship order.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73838776
United States
05/19/2022 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Schwab, the World Economic Forum, and their Globalist ilk are the real Enemies of the American people not President Putin and Russia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 83311884
05/19/2022 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Klaus needs a good hemp rope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73817562
United States
05/19/2022 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74043415
United States
05/19/2022 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
skull_fing
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 83311510
05/19/2022 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Patriots in the United States military should nuke this meeting of the Satanic Globalists who want to eliminate 95% of the world population and enslave the remaining 5%.
The WEF is the greatest existing threat to Humanity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 83311510
05/19/2022 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Patriots in the United States military should nuke this meeting of the Satanic Globalists who want to eliminate 95% of the world population and enslave the remaining 5%.
The WEF is the greatest existing threat to Humanity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 83311510
05/19/2022 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Klaus Schwab is very Hitleresque. Men like him and George Soros are enemies of freedom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 83305481
Germany
05/19/2022 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
May 22 is a good day to nuke them in davos
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73838776
United States
05/19/2022 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
May 22 is a good day to nuke them in davos
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 83305481


putin-thiss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73834257
United States
05/19/2022 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73838776
United States
05/19/2022 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
This is too diabolically clever for Biden to have come up with it. I am convinced that Barack Obama is behind this, backed by George Soros. All three need to be tried for treason, and punished according to the evidence.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 83311510
05/19/2022 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Gotta love how the communist elite fly on private jets, ride in SUV limos, own mega yachts, and multiple mansions.... while wanting you to live in a mud hut.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69226408
United States
05/19/2022 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
He is the real Dr. Evil
DangerClose

User ID: 74525489
United States
05/19/2022 02:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022
Cultist

Dude definitely has a god complex.
My posts that can be misconstrued as "extreme" and/or "radical" are satirical.





GLP